Thursday, July 13, 2006

 

Video - Play Music Together - Wheels on the Bus with Capo

This is the children's song "The Wheels on the Bus," one of the featured songs in our new product Play Music Together. In this entertaining segment, the instructor and Capo play and sing the song together, encouaraging family participation. This video is complete with scrolling lyrics and chords, and all music including vocals and guitar.

Here's "The Wheels on the Bus" with Capo...

Wheels on the Bus with Capo


Please visit us at iPlayMusic.com for your next lesson!...

www.iplaymusic.com

Comments:
Great now I can play this to my son!
 
Hi. I have a blog (PageRank 4). I would like to exchange links (A->B C->A) with your site ( iplaymusic blogspot com ). Are you interested? Remember to quote this text in your answer (my e-mail: eerie[at]go2.pl ). Then remove this comment.
 
I love it.
Now i am gonna play it for my son.
He is going to be very happy.

Nick Andrew
 
Watch free Pakistani and Indian TV Channels Online. Watch free internet TV, live Music TV, live sports TV, live Entertainment channels, live cricket, live news tv, live movies channels totally free. You can also put TV channels in your website by copying pasting freetv embed code provided.


Best regards.
http://www.freetv.pk/
 
I really wish to learn how to play a guitar, so I am looking for free Guitar Chords for Beginners.. hope you can help me. thanks in advance!
 
Watching this video made me hungry to learn more. I'm just a beginner so I'm looking for a basic lesson which I found in your site. Thanks...

how to grow a business
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?